The Angry Fox Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Games!

3 posters

Go down

Racing Games! Empty Racing Games!

Post by Caboov Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:24 am

To tell you truthfully because it doesn't really matter, I grew up on racing games because my mother is a Christian mother and did not allow any shooting or war games in the house so I got really good at racing. My first racing game was Need for Speed II and I used a racing wheel and everything. I used to play it so much that I would play way way past my bedtime. Now I race best when I'm barely thinking about the race. o_O
Have you ever done that? Where you play all night long to the point where you could play the game with half a brain and sleep with the other half?
Do you have any racing games?
Stay cool. afro
Caboov
Caboov
Quality checker

Back to top Go down

Racing Games! Empty Re: Racing Games!

Post by SteelPhoenix Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:06 am

Yup yup! racing games are pretty cool. I played them a lot when I was a kid, my favorites where the one were you could collect and mod your cars.

Although the only racing games I have currently (due to system changes) are Mario carts and midnight club.

SteelPhoenix
Proofreader
Proofreader

Back to top Go down

Post by Savirleo Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:57 am

I remember those times. I loved playing Need for speed. I've played all of the ones from Underground to Hot Pursuit remake except Shift unleashed. I really miss the customization from the Underground series. Would be awesome if they combined the interior cam from Shift and used the customization from Underground 2.

Savirleo
Type-setter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down