The Angry Fox Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ilchymis Cleaning/typesetting a few chapters and years of photoshop experience

3 posters

Go down

Ilchymis Cleaning/typesetting a few chapters and years of photoshop experience Empty Ilchymis Cleaning/typesetting a few chapters and years of photoshop experience

Post by Ilchymis Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 am

Name: Ilchymis
MSN: I don't use MSN
Email: Wowithamis @yahoo.com
Project: Hanaukyo Maid Tai preferably but in truth, I will work on anything save boys love or H.
Reason: I rather clean then study.
Experience: A few chapters of Gekka Bijin and years in photoshop so I'm a little bit savvy.
Native english speaker.
If I am welcomed abord, try if you can to call on me as a reserve for I wish to be a fill in for anybody should a chapter of anything be held up by one person who is having difficulties with their assignment at that particular time.
With a 96% in advanced english, I could fill in as a proofreader as well.
Before getting a post, I would like to know how your group transfers image files. For example, the raws are given over to the cleaner. What site is used?

Last edited by Ilchymis on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A misspelling.)
Ilchymis
Ilchymis
Baby fox

Back to top Go down

Ilchymis Cleaning/typesetting a few chapters and years of photoshop experience Empty Re: Ilchymis Cleaning/typesetting a few chapters and years of photoshop experience

Post by B-Werx Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Ooo! Cool, you're in!
B-Werx
B-Werx
Editor

http://angrfox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Ilchymis Cleaning/typesetting a few chapters and years of photoshop experience Empty Re: Ilchymis Cleaning/typesetting a few chapters and years of photoshop experience

Post by Caboov Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Sweet! Hi there! clap
Caboov
Caboov
Quality checker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilchymis Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:26 am

I feel almost funny asking this but I'm sending a plea for some work. I'm bored and while I'm getting my xbox back tomorrow, I would ask for a project and a deadline.
Ilchymis
Ilchymis
Baby fox

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Werx Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:20 am

Thank goodness! We actually are in a bit f a pinch. Our other cleaner suddenly had problems on his equipment and will not be able to do some stuff. I'll send you a PM with the links to the raws for cleaning, there is no deadline, but if you can finish it in just a few days that would be great.

B-Werx
B-Werx
Editor

http://angrfox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down