The Angry Fox Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese translator

4 posters

Go down

Chinese translator Empty Chinese translator

Post by shiaaan Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Name: Shian
Position you desire: Chinese translator
Email: ngyinshian@hotmail.com
Project(s) that you want to work on: I will be happy with anything really
Reason: I am an illustrator/designer looking to enter the comic book industry one day! I am hoping to gain more experience handling dialogue and flow in a story.
Previous Experience in Translating: None

I am bilingual (chinese and english); have been bilingual all my life. I read scanlations a lot more than I buy actual manga so I suppose its only fair I contribute!

Also, if you are lacking in typesetters; I can handle that position too! I run an antique printing shop and typeset letters (manually and digitally) everyday.

Thank you!

shiaaan
Translator

Back to top Go down

Chinese translator Empty Re: Chinese translator

Post by Xrayder Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:58 am

shiaaan wrote:I run an antique printing shop and typeset letters (manually and digitally) everyday.

Those things are so cool.. Razz We have an old one in a town nearby that is mostly used for exhibit purposes.

Back to the subject... I don't have any TLer test, although here is the TSer test if you want to take it. HERE
I will also send a PM to b-kun and woahevil to get their attention and make them pop on real quick for the TLer Test.Smile
Xrayder
Xrayder
Type-setter

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Werx Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:06 am

Hi! I'm b-kun the current presiding group leader! On behalf of our group we're very happy you are interested to join our group. You have quite an impressive description, I'd like to know when can you start? And how fast can you make a translation?
B-Werx
B-Werx
Editor

http://angrfox.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by woahevil1 Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:10 am

Hey there, we have already met on mangafox Wink, and would like to thankyou for actually coming here Very Happy. Im woahevil1 and I'm a sub-admin here. Anyway, as Xrayder was saying, we don't have a chinese Tl test here atm, so we could either give you some pages of Misaki no.1 or you can give us something to show your skill level? As well what b-kun said, when can you start Razz Anyway thanks for applying!!!
woahevil1
woahevil1
Editor

http://webchat.irchighway.net/?channels=angryfox

Back to top Go down

Post by shiaaan Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:04 am

Hello everyone! I can start anytime! As far as translation goes I have only translated verbally. I'll be happy to do Misaki no.1!

shiaaan
Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by woahevil1 Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:53 am

That's great!! I will give you a few pages that have already been done to see your skill level, and we can show you how to set up your translations. If you do well enough at that, which im sure you will, we will get you to translate misaki no.1 right away!!!!
woahevil1
woahevil1
Editor

http://webchat.irchighway.net/?channels=angryfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down